Friday, November 9, 2012

Love and layers

Happy Friday!  I have a tag to share with you today; admit I went a bit OTT with the layers on this tag so not entirely sure which stamps I used!  But the main image is Crafty Individuals, and the LOVE stamp is from a Tim Holtz set.  The dragonfly I stamped and cut out from the original stamp, then coloured and outlined and glued back on to the tag.
The colours are mostly blue and yellow Distress inks and stains, with tarnished brass Distress Stain in the background and stamped on top, with the main images stamped in black Archival.  The ribbon is a scrap from the large jar of bits and pieces I keep on my shelf :)

I've also posted at The Stamp Attic today (yup I have Christmas DT supplies!) so if you want to see more than this sneak peek please pop over to the blog and say hi :)

Thanks for visiting today!  Have a great weekend, happy scrapping :)

Gayle xx

4 Scrappy thoughts:

Anonymous said...

That's lovely; all metally & vintagey - just what I like.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Such a beautiful tag.

dianapena8 said...

you made a very cool metal effect =Di

Words and Pictures said...

Yummy tag, such lovely colours!
Alison x