Thursday, November 22, 2012

~Give Thanks~




 

Happy Thanksgiving to our American friends across the blogosphere. Kristin here, blogging today to wish you all a BEAUTIFUL time, spent with family and friends and yes even to you our non-American friends, you deserve a wonderful day as well :). This year I am thankful for possibly more than any year ever before! It's been a tough go so far that is ending with good health, a steady income, the best family a girl could ask for, awesome friends and the most beautiful bundle of joy this Meme has ever seen.



I'm also thankful for the happiness I find in creating art and crafty things, nothing else relaxes me like loosing myself in a project and seeing the end result. I know you all reading this understand that one :) I thought I would share a few things I created for the first Thanksgiving I'm hosting, wish me luck!

~First up, the beautiful bundle of joy, isn't he adorable~

 
First visit to Pop pop and Meme's house



Place cards


Centerpiece boxes


 
I started with bare wood and added some metallic paint in dark espresso, then I added some candles and the misc greenery and nuts. These will be the main focal point on the main table.

Supplies I used

  

Bookcase decoration

 


Flowers for arrangements



 

Tables

The main table




Thanks for visiting today,




4 Scrappy thoughts:

Words and Pictures said...

Just love your all-natural decorations (with a little metallic paint thrown in for glamour!)... utterly gorgeous tables. How lovely to have a new baby at the family gathering - have a wonderful weekend!
Alison x

gayle said...

Such adorable pics of little baba :) such a handsome boy!
Your table decor is fabulous, so wish I could have been with you too :) happy Thanksgiving xx

Unknown said...

Your home looks so fabulous! Great job on your decorating!

dianapena8 said...

Extremely Creative K, love all the decorations and your grandson is so Adorable :)