Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Banners

Hi, Diana here. I've been working on some nursery decorations so forgive my next couple of posts full of pink colors ;)

I used a  canvas banner from Maya Road and paper from Crate's Little Bo Peep.


I layered the canvas with a paper piece, a tag and a doilie. 


Next I did another layer of ribbons and twine.


And finally I added the letters that are on a die cut piece and embellished with a brad or button.


Lots and lots of layers :)

Hope you all have a great day.

Till next time

=Di

4 Scrappy thoughts:

gayle said...

So adorable Di, just perfect :)

Erica said...

Adorable! Love the colors.

Words and Pictures said...

Soo pretty Diana - for that I'll even forgive you the pink!! It's just lovely, the layers of fabric, paper, lace, die-cuts - everything about it is a delight!
Alison x

Kristin said...

She is gonna be one lucky little one, to get all of your talents! Love the bright colors!