Friday, October 5, 2012

Flying in the blue sky

Hi and happy Friday!  My entire work week was packed into Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, so I'm just about coming round to consciousness about now :-D


I have a tag to share with you using an Idea-ology balloon stamp, I need to find a more permanent project to use this on! Love this image :)

I used Distress Inks in blues and oranges for the background colours, and Idealogy stamps for the background stamped images; the main image is stamped in black Archival ink with gold Stickles for the accents.


Before I go today, I want to tell you about what The Scrappy Tree is doing for World Card Making Day tomorrow!  Stop by our facebook page and share cards that you have made with us!  We'd love to see them.

Have a great weekend, happy scrapping :)


Gayle xx

3 Scrappy thoughts:

Helen said...

This is fabulous, and you have just given me an idea for something with this stamp. wish I was at home, not in the office, lol!! Thank you.

dianapena8 said...

Beautiful blue sky to cheer up this grey day :) I understand why that stamp is one of your favs it is so nice and I like how you added the stickels to it =Di

Words and Pictures said...

Gorgeous colours in that background, and yes - I can completely see why you love that image - fab tag!
Alison x