Friday, August 3, 2012

Sssh! It's a secret...

Ok, I have to admit, I saw the little Prima key in the glass box and I totally started singing 'The Key The Secret' by Urban Cookie Collective (very cheesy nineties dance tune!)

I layered up some tissue tape, some magic mesh, Andy Skinner and Tim Holtz stamps and added some lace, Stickles, sprocket and spinner, red ribbon, a Prima embellishment and a Dymo caption. Phew! sounds like quite a list :-D




I've also posted at The Stamp Attic today, and would love for you to visit me there too :) here's my sneak peek!





3 Scrappy thoughts:

Words and Pictures said...

Fab, funky tab, with every inch filled with glorious details. Love it so much! Off to the Stamp Attic to enjoy your work there too...
Alison x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's a fabulous tag, great details.

dianapena8 said...

Love it! =Di