Monday, August 20, 2012

Banners, Doilies, Butterflies & Flowers

Hello, Diana here with a very girly layout. 

I wanted to make a layout that was both pretty and sweet to match the birthday girls personality, so I decided to use My Minds Eye's Miss Caroline paper.

The left page is a pocket page protector from We R Memory Keepers and the right is a regular 8.5x11 page protector.


The doilies is from an Etsy shop that does no longer sell them and the crocheted flowers are from Prima Flowers, Brads from Crate. 


To make the banner I used a small scallop circle punch, folded them in half and stapled them to a piece of cotton twine.


I hope you all have a great day.

=Di

3 Scrappy thoughts:

Unknown said...

This layout is beyond beautiful!! Wow!! I love it!

gayle said...

Fabulous Di, I so love all your colours and little details :)

Michelle said...

This is such an eye catching LO!!! Very pretty!!!