Friday, July 20, 2012

Hubble bubble...

Afternoon!  Today I have a properly grungy tag to share with you LOL I saw these three wood mounted vial stamps ( I think they're Wendy Vecchi) and though that they just needed to be on a lovely grungy brown tag...
 I used some Tim Holtz stamps for the background, and lots of lovely Distress Ink and Distress Stains :)
I finished up with some string dyed with Distress Stain to make it look a bit grubby :)

Have a great weekend, I am off to the Stamp Attic tomorrow - hurrah!

Gayle xx

5 Scrappy thoughts:

dianapena8 said...

The background of you tag is so cool, and the stained cotton looks fabulous =Di

Anonymous said...

I like this alot, see you tomorrow x

Words and Pictures said...

Love the splats and stamps... and the job you've done on the bottles is fabulous!
Alison x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A fabulous tag, wonderful background.

Irene said...

Love this grungy tag. Lucky you to find those three stamp bottles.