Friday, June 1, 2012

A quick tag and some happy news!

Hi and welcome to Friday!  I have a quick tag to share with you today using some of my favourite colours and some Andy Skinner and Paperartsy stamps.  The background was inked with scattered straw, spiced marmalade and fired brick Distress Ink (yes I am obsessed with these colours!) and then stamped in black Archival ink with stamps from Andy's Nature stamp set.

I splattered some fired brick Distress stain across the tag, and sprayed some iridescent gold Glimmer Mist for a bit of shimmer.  I added a stamped clockwork flower from Paperartsy and a few small flowers punched from manuscript paper (plus some orange and gold Stickles for sparkle!).  Just can't resist playing with those sunset colours!

Sooo..... I'm really excited to share some news with you today that I've been keeping to myself for a little while now - I'm joining The Stamp Attic design team!  The pic below shows a sneak peek of my first project for them...
...and if you'd like to see more, and you like what you see, I'd love for you to visit The Stamp Attic blog and leave me some love :) thanks!

Happy scrapping and have a great weekend :)

Gayle xx

4 Scrappy thoughts:

Kristin said...

We love your obsession with Oranges and Browns but we love what you do with them more! Thanks for sharing your latest loveliness with us! And a heartfelt Congrats on your new adventure at The Stamp Attic!

Anonymous said...

Love your tag and love having you on board xxx

Susanne said...

Glorious colors on your tag, and congrats on the DT!

dianapena8 said...

Loving your nature inspired tag :) Congrats on the DT!!! =D