Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Work Space Mini Album

Hello, it's Diana with another mini album :)

For this project I used a Maya Road chipboard book.


A few weeks back I saw an amazing mini album posted at Crate's blog made by Stephanie Dagan; I loved the title pages she used for each of her work spaces, fortunately she shares a Free PDF Download of the images HERE.

I printed the titles and worked on my pages using Studio Calico's Take Note Cubicle paper, a few scraps from that same paper line and Badges.


This chipboard shape makes it a little difficult to cut out the rounded parts, to hide imperfections I distressed the edges of the cardstock. Before cutting the shapes I splattered some white mist on the cardstock.


I used a lot of paper scraps from a previous project and except for the pink velvet the rest of the ribbons are also scraps. 


A few more views of the cover.



Three more days for National Scrapbook Day.


**Be on the lookout on Saturday for a fun all day challenge here at The Scrappy Tree!  We will post more info on our blog and facebook page as the day gets closer!**

=Di

3 Scrappy thoughts:

Hetty Stratton said...

Lovely mini album as always

Kristin said...

Beautiful Spring colors Di, what lovely spaces to!

Unknown said...

beautiful mini album!!!! LOVE this!