Thursday, May 31, 2012

Old is New Again

I've been sorting my old and forgotten paper collections and kits, most of then only have leftover pieces, but I still set a goal to try and use as much as I can to reduce the big pile.

My first project are these little notebooks. 


Remember THIS album? well I only used the cover of the Studio Calico Journal Woodgrain, the inside has a 60 page notepad, I cut it almost in half


The first section of the notepad is already binned,  I only needed to add the cover to it.


For the second part I used THIS binding technique.


Instead of fabric I used Washi Tape.


My third notebook is a Leaky Shed Studio 4x4 Album, I took the spiral off to decorate the complete cover.


This notebook has three dividers.



I found a lot of paper I still like that can be combined with new paper and embellishments, more Old is New Again projects to come.

Well, what are you waiting for, check your old and forgotten paper and get creative :)

=Di

4 Scrappy thoughts:

Unknown said...

Di, you have to be the most creative person I know!! Love your projects!!

gayle said...

I agree, you are so creative Di! These are beautiful :)

Kristin said...

Agree agree! You always amaze me Di! They are so cool!

Tone M. said...

Brilliant ideas and beautiful results