Wednesday, April 11, 2012

34

Hello, Diana here with the inside pages of the post binding album I shared two weeks ago, the theme of the album is my husbands 34th birthday dinner.

I used Studio Calico's 4X8 wood grain Journal cover and painted it with gray acrylic, once it was dry I added some black mist and once that was dry I put a light coat of Gesso. The banner die cut wood piece is from My Minds Eye, I misted it with a dark brown color.


I am taking KP's Sketchbook 4 class, the page design is based on one of her sketches. 


All the papers are from My Minds Eye Miss Caroline-Fiddlesticks collection.


 I used edger punches from EK Success and the Pinking circle punch is from Martha Stewart.


As always I hope I was able to bring some inspiration to your day.

=Di

4 Scrappy thoughts:

The Scrappy Tree said...

The paint effect on the cover is fab, love how it matches the heart :) what a beautiful album for Raul's birthday! Great colour scheme :)
Gayle xx

Susanne said...

That is one great project - I agree the colours are just fabulous.

Erica said...

Another great mini!

Unknown said...

Lovely pages and wonderful cover!