Friday, February 10, 2012

Be mine Valentine!

Today my project is a tag that I was playing around with for Valentine's Day (yes we're nearly there folks, don't forget your sweetheart on Tuesday!).

I sandwiched an acetate image from Crafty Individuals between two glass slides along with the caption (stamped letters which I cut out and stuck down with Glossy Accents) and put them into a memory frame; I then decorated a manila tag, keeping in mind the central placement for the slide and inked it with Fired Brick Distress Ink, Poppy Red Impress ink, gold pigment ink and black and brown StazOn.  I added some red ribbon and black lace to attach the slides to the tag.

Happy Valentine's everyone! Happy scrapping and have a great weekend!

Gayle xx

1 Scrappy thoughts:

dianapena8 said...

Love it! I really like how the slides and the tag look, this is something I'll like to try out =D