Wednesday, August 24, 2011

All About You week 4

Hello, Diana here with Week 4 of the all about you month. On THIS previous post I shared the details for Big Pictures free online class, if you have not checked it out I really recommend it, you’ll have until Aug/28 to post your 6X6 layouts or whatever project you make to be able to qualify to win amazing prizes.

The reason why I included this in the all about you month, is because the theme is Words To Live By, each instructer is sharing a word and making a layout about it, until now I’ve loved every word and have been applying them to me, and of course I made a mini album for my pages ;) For every word there is a PDF format, it is optional to use it, I like the design so I have been using it.

Here are some of the pages I made:

SHARE

WONDER

LESS

ENJOY

NEST

Have you been already participating? Link up your pages so we can leave you some Love :)

Best Wishes to all!

=Di

1 Scrappy thoughts:

Jean said...

Wonderful pages!! I have done quite a few. Will have to post them.