Wednesday, August 17, 2011

All About you Week 3-Mini Album Tutorial


Hello, Diana here with this month’s tutorial. Summer is almost at its end, continuing with the All About You theme the topic of the mini album will be about your favorite summer weekend, day or event.

I found this cute 6X4 SEI album at Archiver’s; I liked the variety of colors but settled for this green one, I also got an extra package of page protectors because I needed more then the 10 pages the album already comes with, all of the papers I used are from Lily Bee design This & That and Happily Lost.

I kept the cover simple. Start by making a Ribbon Banner, fold and stitch as shown in the photo.

Cut two paper banners; make sure one is slightly bigger. As a final decoration make a paper rosette and add some crocheted flowers to the top.

Put it all together and add your title.

The Tools I used for the pages are: a variety of 7 Gypsies Stamps, Paper Punches, a Stapler and a Dymo.

For this album I made 6X4 mini layouts. On the image bellow I show the paper pieces I used for each page, I also added ribbon and twine, and a few extra punch shapes.

The stamps, dymo word, staples and journaling add the final details.


A side view of the complete album.

And here are a few of the finished pages.






I hope you all have had an amazing Summer :)

Till Next Week

=Di

2 Scrappy thoughts:

Unknown said...

super cute mini! thanks for the tutorial :)

Jean said...

What a wonderful album!