Monday, May 2, 2011

Altered envelopes

Good morning! Today I wanted to share a little project that I worked on over the weekend. The project came about because I absolutely love Maya Rd. envelopes but I struggle with just how to use them. So, I decided I would alter them and use them as a card.


Here is the first one I created:
Here is a second one I created:

Supplies:

Maya Rd. envelopes

K & Co. stickers

Martha Stewart doily

buttons

ribbon


Thank you for stopping by today!


~Julie



5 Scrappy thoughts:

dianapena8 said...

Julz, they are both Gorgeous! I just love how the paper and ribbon colors look with the beautiful bird images =D

Janice said...

What a great idea for using the envelopes, a very pretty card.

Jean said...

So pretty! Very clever idea.

Erica said...

Lovely! Great colors and embellishments. You could even tuck a card inside and get a 2-for-1! :)

Michelle said...

These are gorgeous, Julie!!! I love the color palette and I love the pretty bird stickers!