Thursday, April 21, 2011

Soda Pop Bottle & Wine Cork Picture Holders

Hello, I’m back to share another Green Project.

I saved these bottles because of there cute and small shape and decided to use them as Picture Holders with the help of a Wine Cork and Tim Holtz Memo Pins
For the bottle decoration I used one of my favorite Crate paper line: Restoration, the colorful and fun vintage design goes perfect with the photos I selected of my parents back in there dating days.
I protected the photos with Therm-O-Web Self Adhesive Laminate and matted them on a piece of pattern paper.


This Friday April 22nd is Earth Day, here are some Freebies you might be able to take advantage of:

April 16-24: Free entrance into National Parks for National Park Week
April 22: Bring in any empty cosmetic product to Origins and get free samples.
April 22: Bring in a travel cup at Starbucks and receive a free coffee or tea at participating stores.
April 22: Bring in 5 plastic grocery bags at Disney Stores and receive a reusable shopping tote. While supplies last.
April 22: (Texas only) Visit the Green Mountain booth at these local Earth Day events and receive afree tree to plant at home or in your community.
April 22: Free homemade Organic Milkshake at EVOS

Comment and share with us in what ways you Go Green in your daily life.

Enjoy your Day!
=Di

4 Scrappy thoughts:

Unknown said...

These are fantastic Di! Thank you for sharing!

Jean said...

This is just wonderful!!! Love it!

Sandy Ang said...

Di I just love what you did with the labels. Perhaps even more than my own apothecary ones. Happy Easter !

Gez Butterworth said...

Wow! Beautiful & so creative. What a wonderful idea :)