Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Wishing you all a Happy Halloween from The Scrappy Tree! Here's hoping you get all the candy you could wish for and none of the side effects ;)

As the other members of TST can tell you, I have had this beautiful Graphic 45 Halloween in Wonderland paper for some time, and have found it really difficult to use it because it's so pretty! I finally bit the bullet and used some to make this mini-album of some old photos of df and I having some fun with pumpkin-carving :)
I really love these Halloween-themed flowers by Recollections; the skulls, spiders and web patterns on the flowers are fab!


I think my favourite thing about these photos are the wonderful faces that df pulls!

Can you guess which was mine and which was df's??

I really liked these Halloween stickers I found at the pound shop; the photos were really fun and I was glad to find stickers to match.
Happy Halloween to everybody from The Scrappy Tree!
Gayle xx

4 Scrappy thoughts:

Kristin said...

LOVE what you did with the Graphic 45 papers Gayle and am honored you cut them for us:) Those Halloween flowers are very cool! I haven't seen them here in the states at all.
You are right, Gav was pulling some classic faces, you two are so cute. I also recognized some Halloween pumpkins as props in the pics, yeah!

Beautiful Mini, as usually you are a star, lovely job!

K

dianapena8 said...

You did an amazing job with those beautiful papers :)

P.S.
Sammy likes your pumpkin design :)

Unknown said...

I love the mini you made! Those flowers from Recollections are gorgeous!!

Erica said...

Beautiful use of that paper! Love how you cut out each photo. Very sweet and spooky mini book!